Vinyl floor covering & pull latch...

4speedfunk

Does anyone know where I can source some matching floor parts for a MK I C400?  I'm referring to the tan-colored vinyl stuff (with little raised circle pattern), and also one of the recessed pull latches. 

I want to convert the screwed-down floor panel in front of the nav desk, to a lift-off panel.  I have a bunch of "stuff" under it, and it is a real hassle to open it up.  Rather than fill all the screw holes, and try to make the teak/holly look decent...I would prefer to simply cover up this section of flooring with some of the factory tan circle stuff.  I also need a matching pull handle.  Any info appreciated.

Doug Burr

The flush pull handles are a stock Perko product. I bought a couple of spares for the same purpose. As for the screw holes, I just cut off the screws and put them back in , it just looks stock.
Cheers Doug Burr
#104 Sequel 

On Jan 7, 2022, at 10:18 AM, 4speedfunk <wilsonmech@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can source some matching floor parts for a MK I C400?  I'm referring to the tan-colored vinyl stuff (with little raised circle pattern), and also one of the recessed pull latches. 

I want to convert the screwed-down floor panel in front of the nav desk, to a lift-off panel.  I have a bunch of "stuff" under it, and it is a real hassle to open it up.  Rather than fill all the screw holes, and try to make the teak/holly look decent...I would prefer to simply cover up this section of flooring with some of the factory tan circle stuff.  I also need a matching pull handle.  Any info appreciated.

motiondetectors

Rubbercal.com

“coin-drip”

Mike 231

From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> on behalf of 4speedfunk <wilsonmech@...>
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2022 10:18 AM
To: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io>
Subject: [C400] Vinyl floor covering & pull latch...

4speedfunk

EXCELLENT!  Ordered and ordered.  Thanks for the info.