anchor light

motiondetectors

did catalina use aqua signal for the anchor light? if so what series, i need to replace my lens and not near my boat and couldnt go up the mast anyway.
thanks
mike
231

Tom Sokoloski

Mike,
I can't be sure about #231, but Juniper #307 has this:

HELLA SERIES 2984, #002 984-565, 10W BAY15D BULB (OEM), IL-TW1157-SMC (Imtra LED)

I replaced the original bulb with an LED.

Hope this helps.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 10:52 AM motiondetectors <xbigmoox@...> wrote:
did catalina use aqua signal for the anchor light? if so what series, i need to replace my lens and not near my boat and couldnt go up the mast anyway.
thanks
mike
231

Jeff Bird

Mike it might not be an Aqua Signal, since Tom Soko has a Hella and I've got a Perko 200 SWB on my Mark I #53.

I use a Dr. LED 8001757 bulb.

--
Jeff Bird
S/V Priorities C400 #53

Stefan Damstrom

Mine (190) has a Hella anchor light too.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mike it might not be an Aqua Signal, since Tom Soko has a Hella and I've got a Perko 200 SWB on my Mark I #53.

I use a Dr. LED 8001757 bulb.

--
Jeff Bird
S/V Priorities C400 #53
Milwaukee, WI
mysailingfix.com

--
Catalina 400 MKii #190
Bellevue, WA

Bob Kempe

I replaced the entire fixture with a Marinebeam Smart LED Tri-Color, Anchor Light, and Strobe 3 years ago. No issues and works off of the two existing power wires.