Windlass wiring

michael hogan

You didn’t say what  version of C400 you have but I have a mark one and they run on the top of the port side. In my case there is no way to get to them they I ever figured out and when I replaced them I ran them through the port side settee through the forward locker under the berth and up to the windlass

Hopefully you don’t have to replace them or if you do you have better luck in removing the zip ties holding them in place

Mike
S/V Nettie Rose
Currently in Grand harbor Cay berry island

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 6:30 PM Craig Howard <craig@...> wrote:
Has anyone traced the windlass wires? I'm unsure on the path they take to/from the bow.

Thanks,
Craig

--
Mike Hogan