---------- Original Message ----------
From: Hank Lewis <hslewis2@...>
Date: February 14, 2021 at 12:26 PM

I would like tips on how to replace the sanitation hose from the aft head to the holding tank in the main salon.  Impossibly long run behind nav station and poor access to connect under the cabinet to the head.

Hank
#306 - 2004, MKII

On Feb 14, 2021, at 9:16 AM, mwilkinson@... wrote:

I'm looking at replacing all the 1-1/2 sanitation hoses and vent hoses on a 2006 400 two cabin boat.
Can anyone tell me how much of each hose size 1-1/2: and vent hose  would be needed to replace all those hoses?

--
Kim Chapman
Quiescence