Re: Davits and Motor Lifts

Lou Helmuth

Thanks, Jim.  Would also appreciate your photos of your davit/hoist arrangement on Tranquility II.  Thanks very much.

Lou

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 1:54 PM Jim Ebmeyer jebmeyer@... [Catalina400] <Catalina400@...> wrote:

I'll be at the boat tomorrow, and will take some photos of the davit/hoist arrangement, for handling our dinghy.

Jim Ebmeyer
Tranquility II C400 #14
Penfield, NY
On Monday, October 7, 2019, 3:02:09 PM EDT, Tom Sokoloski tomsoko@... [Catalina400] <Catalina400@...> wrote:

Don,
The receipt says 26". From memory I don't know if that is the short or long arm.

Tom

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:37 PM don carlisle <carlisledon@...> wrote:
Did you use the long arm garhauer or the short?