Re: Davits and Motor Lifts

Lou Helmuth

Thanks so much, Gary.  Your blog is a phenomenal resource!  Tremendous help.  Thank you.

Lou Helmuth

On Oct 6, 2019, at 6:53 PM, Gary Harkins harkins1949@... [Catalina400] <Catalina400@...> wrote:

Here’s my modifications blog.  You will find that everyone on this list goes out of their way to help where they can.  Congratulations on your new boat!!!!

Gary Harkins

On Oct 6, 2019, at 5:15 PM, louhelmuth@... [Catalina400] <Catalina400@...> wrote:

I am the new owner of #51, and am in search of photos and recommendations re: davits and outboard motor lifts that others of you have installed successfully on your Catalina 400's and that you are pleased with.

I've looked back through the threads on davits, etc., and would just love to see photos of any installations of various davits and motor lifts and how you've integrated them into all the other features of the transom, aft platform, lazarettes, stern rail seats, gate, etc.

Thanks for your suggestions and photos!

Lou Helmuth

Snow Goose #51

Gary Harkins

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” ~Thomas Jefferson