Davits and Motor Lifts

Lou Helmuth

I am the new owner of #51, and am in search of photos and recommendations re: davits and outboard motor lifts that others of you have installed successfully on your Catalina 400's and that you are pleased with.

I've looked back through the threads on davits, etc., and would just love to see photos of any installations of various davits and motor lifts and how you've integrated them into all the other features of the transom, aft platform, lazarettes, stern rail seats, gate, etc.

Thanks for your suggestions and photos!

Lou Helmuth

Snow Goose #51