From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> on behalf of Allen W. <wrenchaw@...>
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 6:50 AM
To: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [C400] Magma BBQ Grill

Here's something I did that worked out well and was easy to do.

I mounted the grill as far back as I could off the stern rails so I would maintain as much cockpit space and wouldn't drip grease on my seats.  And I made a support strut using bimini connector fittings.

It came out really solid.  I also have the Magma - Serving Shelf that I set utensils on.  It stores nicely in the propane tank compartment when not in use.

- ALLEN

C400 1999 Mk1, #154, San Diego