From: <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> on behalf of S/V No Agenda <noagendacrew@...>
Date: Friday, August 12, 2022 at 9:54 PM
To: <C400@catalina400-445.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [C400] Garhauer outboard hoist...

The PO installed it on the stern of the boat. The ball is mounted port side of the locker on the swim platform.  I will try to remember to take a picture where the ball is mounted when we are at the boat Sunday.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022, 9:27 PM Christopher S. <cshearly@...> wrote:

I've been trying to figure out where to mount a Garhauer outboard engine hoist. The only place I've come up with is immediately ahead of the port stern cleat.

Anyone done this and found other workable possibilities?

C400 #299
TASSIA

Lance Yee