ISO spare dinette filler cushion in dark blue

Jonathan Walker

Greetings!

I have a MKII with the dark blue interior with pattern and have found that this fabric is no longer available. I have spoken with both JSI in St Pete who made my boats cushions and also Hilario who does most of Catalina's cushions. Neither can get the fabric.

Before ordering a dinette filler cushion to convert the main salon's table into a sleeping unit in a non matching fabric, I thought I would check to see if any of the members here had a spare or one they have no intention of using. Color would be flexible but I would really like the matching fabric.

Attached is the fabric color/pattern on top of the dinette table I am looking for the filler for.

Thanks for reading!
-Jonathan
-Verandah hull #209