From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> On Behalf Of S/V No Agenda via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 4:33 PM
To: C400@catalina400-445.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [C400] Refrigerator/Freezer

I know very little about these systems. As others have suggested, cleaning the terminals might be a good place to start. A bad cooling fan can also cause the compressor to fail to start.  My boat broker helps me with my refer systems and  showed me how to do some of the basics.

Lance

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 10:15 AM Frank Falcone via groups.io <frank.falcone=villanova.edu@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Lance:

WOW!! Thanks for your guidance! It sounds like I should get a ‘professional’ (someone who has experience) to do this.

...thoughts?

Regards,

Frank, 247

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022, 9:41 AM Frank Falcone via groups.io <frank.falcone=villanova.edu@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Terry:

Thanks so much! Where can I purchase the R143A?

Regards,

Frank

SILVER EAGLE, #247