Re: Mainsheet Technical Articles

Terry Sweeney

Hi Sean,
I now have C400 Windmist II, hull #17, so one just after yours, and would love to hear how you went about changing tanks and hoses.  I recently replaced all of my hatches and portlights due to crazing of the lenses.  I am interested to learn about all of the refits you have found necessary to do on your end.  My next project is a water pump rebuild due to a seal leak.
Best regards,
Terry Sweeney
Port Townsend WA

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 8:14 AM Larimar.C400 <srosser02@...> wrote:
Tom -

I just finished replacing both holding tanks and all head hoses on Larimar, 1995 C400 hull #16.  I’d be glad to do a write up… I could list all of the components I used, with links to the websites where I purchased them (total materials cost ~$1000 - $1200), and 2 days), and I have some pictures.  Would this be of interest?

Sean Rosser
Bristol RI