Re: Mainsheet Technical Articles

Al Mansfield

Sure.  I fear the same task is in my future.  We have a 1998 #126.

The "clean out" port have been blown out and resealed but not well resealed, so this project is looming soon for us

Al Mansfield
Beans & Nibs  C400  # 126

On Mon, May 30, 2022, 11:14 AM Larimar.C400 <srosser02@...> wrote:
Tom -

I just finished replacing both holding tanks and all head hoses on Larimar, 1995 C400 hull #16.  I’d be glad to do a write up… I could list all of the components I used, with links to the websites where I purchased them (total materials cost ~$1000 - $1200), and 2 days), and I have some pictures.  Would this be of interest?

Sean Rosser
Bristol RI