Re: Water Pressure Pump

Craig Howard

I replaced mine at the end of 2020.  I went with the Aqua King II 4gpm: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AJVJQNC

It's substantially quieter, but not silent.  The pump works with or without the small tank.  Installation was pretty easy.  Mine came with an inline strainer.

I have not attempted to measure battery usage.  I didn't do any bigger trips last year, so I don't have much anecdotal data for you either.

Craig
Hull 244

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 3:29 PM Jim King via groups.io <c130king=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for ideas on a new water pressure pump for 2006 MKII.  Pump is under the galley sink above the water heater.  Mine works fine but it is pretty loud and seems to be a pretty big draw on the batteries when pump is on.

Anyone done this before?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Jim
Kashmir (2006 #335)