From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ben Cage via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2022 5:44 PM
To: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [C400] has anyone removed pedestal covers?

Quick question for those who have these.  Is there a way to mount them and still have the cockpit cushion underneath?  I'm worried that if I install these that the cockpit cushion will not sit properly.  Before Mike builds them, I can still make changes to the design and perhaps make them shorter.

Jim, I just spoke to Mike again today and he seemed to be familiar with exactly what I was ordering-they do make these custom.

Ben