From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bret via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 9:34 AM
To: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [C400] Mystery ground bar

I used to have a similar one. It normally mounts to a wood block glued to the “floor” somewhere and sits perpendicular to the prop shaft with the end resting on the shaft. The idea being it connects the shaft and prop strut.  (Although both of those have anodes already, so…

mine was in place for a while before it started making a horrible screeching noise when the shaft was turning. So I eventually removed it.
--
Bret
JoyRide, #205