Vinyl floor covering & pull latch...

4speedfunk

Does anyone know where I can source some matching floor parts for a MK I C400?  I'm referring to the tan-colored vinyl stuff (with little raised circle pattern), and also one of the recessed pull latches.

I want to convert the screwed-down floor panel in front of the nav desk, to a lift-off panel.  I have a bunch of "stuff" under it, and it is a real hassle to open it up.  Rather than fill all the screw holes, and try to make the teak/holly look decent...I would prefer to simply cover up this section of flooring with some of the factory tan circle stuff.  I also need a matching pull handle.  Any info appreciated.