Re: Fridge Compressor

Tim Francis

Larissa hacked my line in the fridge and eventually have to do this too. Thanks for the info

On Dec 18, 2021, at 9:40 AM, Doug Burr <dougburr@...> wrote:

Hi Scott, the fridge system is a Novakool manufactured in Coquitlam British Columbia. If you contact them they can do everything to the correct length for you and the new model is very efficient (about 3 amps).
Cheers Doug Burr  C400# 104

On Dec 18, 2021, at 9:21 AM, scott d <Sdachtyl@...> wrote:

I have a 1998 Catalina 400 Hull #118 and I'm trying to replace the fridge evaporator and compressor.  The problem I'm having is I can't get the compressor copper wires or the thermostat wire to budge when pulling very hard from both inside the lazeratte and from inside the fridge.  Has anyone else had the problem?  I've torn the boat apart and don't see an access port anywhere.

thanks for any help

scott
SV Zahir