Re: Leak between Aft Head and holding tank

Ben Cage

Thank you all for the insight.  We haven't pulled out the medicine cabinet, but we plan to do so on the next trip to the boat.  We looked behind the panel in the shower compartment and didn't see anything unusual or any leaks.  We are hoping it is something simple that we can see behind the medicine cabinet.  Water travels in unusual ways in boats.  I will update if we find the problem so someone in the future may know what to look for.  If we can't find the problem we will be changing the hose and possibly the vent early this spring.

Thanks,

Ben