Re: Rudder Angle

Tom Weaver

If you’re wanting exact measurements, you could probably use the emergency tiller access to accurately measure the limits on your rudder.  There are limiting cables attached to the quadrant which may be adjusted slightly differently from boat to boat.

~~/)~~

On Aug 28, 2021, at 1:14 PM, Craig Howard <craig@...> wrote:

I'm recalibrating my rudder sensor and one of the questions is what the extreme rudder angle is on either side.  Does anybody know this?  Or have suggestions on how to measure with the boat in the water?  I was going to guess 35, but that's just a guess.

Thanks,
Craig
Hull 244