From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> On Behalf Of nick walker via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 10:09 AM
To: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [C400] Impeller Change

Hi all,

A few years ago, I opened the pump and found several blades missing so went looking.  I found them all, plus many more from POs losing blades all lodged in the inlet the oil cooler at the rear of the motor.  That's the first restriction after the pump and is before the cooling water exchanger.  Much easier to check by taking the hose off there rather than the end cap of the main heat exchanger too which is a bonus.

Cheers,
Nick.

Divided Sky, #232