From: C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io <C400@Catalina400-445.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morgan Barrieau via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 3:26 PM
To: C400@catalina400-445.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [C400] Water Tank

I’m sure it’s possible, you will just need to get creative getting it through the opening. The 31” is the tricky one. There should be room once it’s in, but that is why I had to remove the case, to get a better angle so it would fit through the door.

Morgan Barrieau

Altitude-254

On Jun 7, 2021, at 3:09 PM, Frank Falcone <frank.falcone@...> wrote:

Hi Morgan:

This is really helpful. The photos are great! Thanks so much.

…just wondering if the Whale / Seaward #HF2200 can be used to replace the old Seaward #HF2000. The dimensions of the Whale / Seaward are 16” x 16” x 31”.

…your thoughts?

Regards,

Frank, #247