Re: Mainsheet Articles?

Tim Francis

Thanks Tom. Once things slow down, I’ll try to take more time. I’ll be documenting projects on YouTube and that can coincide with what you are putting out for the c400 owners. I truly believe that I can trust my and Larissa life to this boat now so I would like to show the c400 the respect it deserves fir a production boat. Aloha

On Jun 4, 2021, at 5:29 AM, Tom Sokoloski <tomsoko@...> wrote:

Tim,
We can use a few pix with a write-up, but no videos. The format is a word document plus separate pix. We could always put in a link to your youtube videos, though!
Tom

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021, 8:39 AM Tim Francis <tfrancis1979@...> wrote:
Can you take pics and videos from my shaft replacement. It’s on my YouTube channel

On Jun 4, 2021, at 2:16 AM, Tom Sokoloski <tomsoko@...> wrote:

The deadline for the next issue of Mainsheet Magazine (June 10th) is fast approaching! If any of you creative and brilliant skippers have recently completed any projects or upgrades, and would like to see your name in print, please give me a shout. A few pix and a few lines of print is all that is needed. You don't need to be a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist. I will gladly help with editing, formatting, etc. Looking for articles for YOUR magazine!!

Tom